Friday, February 27, 2015

Wedding day stationery from Appleberry Ink

Meet Teresa from Appleberry Ink!

"Appleberry Ink is run by me, a 36 year old Wedding Invitation Designer, wife and mother of 2 little girls. Basically I'm a friendly, athletic, perfectionist with a sense of humor. I like to run, play volleyball, softball, teach yoga, and enjoy art and photography.

When you do business with me you get to work 1 on 1, directly with the designer. I am not an auto-templated big business. I lay out your text and adjust everything to make sure it's perfect. Also, unlike large businesses, you are not just a number to me, I remember each and every customer and appreciate your business more than you know. I welcome any and all questions, no question is too silly or dumb, ask away!"


Here's a taste of her lovely Etsy shop:


Invitations

Save-the-dates

Ceremony programs

Thank yous

Table numbers


No comments:

Post a Comment