Thursday, July 9, 2015

A tutu for the flower girl from Whimsy Wendy

Meet Wendy from Whimsy Wendy!

"Whimsy Wendy is based on the premise of good, old fashion imagination and fantasy. I create costumes, gifts and whimsical party favors that might stimulate creative thinking. Colors and textures play a big role. Tulle is one of my favorite materials to work with. It's magical and with its peek-a-boo nature it transforms anything plain into something special.

I often wish that I would have kept count of how many tutus, capes, princess hats and crowns I have made and sold over the past few years and what countries they were shipped to. Although I have kept many of my original product line, I am constantly looking for additional ideas. Some of the best I get are from custom sewing clients, like flower girl dress I just made of tulle and satin with raveled rosettes! She looked like a fairy!"



Ruby red tutu

Black tulle with satin bow

Chocolate raspberry tutu

Purple and lilac tutu

Lilac tutu with peony

No comments:

Post a Comment